Quick Pizza Toast
Ingredients for Quick Pizza Toast:
1. Bread – 2 slices
2. Tomato puree – 1 big spoon
Mayonnaise – 1 big spoon
Wooster sauce – ½ small spoon
Oregano – ½ small spoon
Pepper powder – As required
Spring onion – 2, finely chopped
Salt – As required
3. Sausage – 1, cut to small square pieces
Cheese grated – 25-30 gm
How to prepare Quick Pizza Toast?
1. Fry bread pieces (both sides).
2. Mix together ingredients no: 2.
3. Apply this mixture as a thin layer on each bread piece.
4. Sprinkle ingredients no: 3 on its top.
5. Grill the bread pieces in medium flame for almost 5 minutes.
6. Cheese should fully melt.
Note: You can also substitute sausage with chicken (cooked and cut into small pieces). Add sufficient salt required.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine February 15-28, 2010
Read a few more snack recipes made using sausages. Click on the images in the gallery to read.