Pineapple Madhura Curry
Ingredients for Pineapple Madhura Curry:
1. Pine apple cut to small pieces – 1 cup
Salt – For taste
Turmeric powder – ½ small spoon
Chilli powder – 1 small spoon
2. Coconut scrapped – ¼ cup
Cumin seeds – ½ small spoon
Cashews soaked – 5
3. Raisins – 10
4. Coriander leaves – To decorate
How to prepare Pineapple Madhura Curry?
1. Cook ingredients no: 1 adding water.
2. Never overcook pineapple. Water content should be fully absorbed.
3. Make a fine paste of ingredients no: 2 and add to cooked pineapple pieces.
4. Heat in low flame. Mix the contents well.
5. Add raisins, mix well and put off the flame.
6. Decorate with coriander leaves and serve.
Recipe Source: Vanitha Magazine February 15-29, 2012
You can read a few more pine apple recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.