Passion Fruit Pudding
Ingredients for Passion Fruit Pudding:
1. Condensed milk – ½ cup
Butter melted – 125 gm
2. Arrow root – 250 gm, powdered as big grains
Lemon skin scrapped – 1 small spoon
Coconut – 1 cup, slightly fried in oven to absorb water content
Icing sugar – 2 cups
Passion fruit – 2, only pulp extracted
3. Butter – 1 big spoon
How to prepare Passion Fruit Pudding?
1. Take a medium sized bowl, and mix together condensed milk and butter.
2. Take another bowl and mix together ingredients no: 2 using a wooden spoon.
3. Add condensed milk-butter mixture to it and blend well the contents.
4. Take a tray 11*7 inch size, place a tray paper and spread the mixture on its top.
5. Press it well using hands and place in refrigerator for one hour.
6. Mix together ingredients no: 3 in a bowl and mix well using a wooden spoon.
7. Pour it on the mixture placed in refrigerator and spread it well.
8. Place in refrigerator for half hour more.
9. Once your pudding is set, cut into square pieces and serve.
Source: Vanitha Magazine November 1-14, 2017
Click to read a few more Pudding recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.