Ingredients for Naan Khatai:
1. Butter or Vanaspati – 1 cup
Sugar powdered – 2 cups
2. Maida – 3 cups
How to prepare Naan Khatai?
1. Mix slowly butter and sugar.
2. Add maida and knead the dough without giving too much pressure.
3. Continue the process till flour won’t stick to your hands.
4. To avoid maida from sticking to hands, sprinkle a little maida flour.
5. Make small balls and transfer to baking tray.
6. Preheat the oven and bake your Naan Khatai.
Source: Vanitha Magazine November 1-14, 2017
You can read a few more delicious cookie/biscuit recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.