Malabar Beef Pepper Masala
Ingredients for Malabar Beef Pepper Masala:
1. Beef – ½ kg
2. Onions – 4 big, cut into small pieces
Turmeric powder – ¾ small spoon
Pepper powder – 1 big spoon
Vinegar – 1.5 big spoons
Green chillies – 5, chopped
Salt – As required
3. Oil – 2 big spoons
4. Curry leaves – 2 stalks
Pepper crushed – 1 big spoon
How to prepare Malabar Beef Pepper Masala?
1. Clean beef and cut into small pieces.
2. Marinate using ingredients no: 2 and cook in pressure cooker without placing weight.
3. Cook well and water content should be fully absorbed.
4. Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and sauté curry leaves and crushed pepper.
5. Add beef along with gravy, and sauté in medium flame for some time.
6. Water content should be almost absorbed.
Vanitha Magazine September 1-14, 2016
You can read a few more beef side dish recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.