Kati Roll (From leftover chappatti and chicken curry)
I have added one Kati Roll recipe a few days ago. Click here to read the recipe. Here is another one. You can prepare this tasty snack with the leftover chappatti and chicken curry and easy to prepare as well. This is one of the best methods to recycle already prepared dishes to new delicious items.
Ingredients for Kati Roll:
1. Chapatti – Leftover after use
2. Chicken curry – Leftover after use
3. Butter – As required
4. Oil – As required
5. Eggs – 3
Onions – 1, finely chopped
Tomato -2, medium sized chopped
Coriander leaves chopped – A little
6. Cheese slices – If required
How to prepare Kati Roll?
1. Cut chapatti to round pieces. Otherwise prepare Puri sized chapattis.
2. Pick the chicken pieces from chicken curry and cut into very fine pieces.
3. Sauté these chicken pieces in a little ghee.
4. Blend together ingredients no: 5 and beat well.
5. Heat oil and prepare omelets. Cut them to lengthy pieces.
6. Place one omelet piece in the middle portion of a chappatti.
7. Place a little chicken on its top.
8. If you want, you can add cheese slices on its top.
9. Roll the chappatti and serve.
10. Continue the process for remaining chapattis.
Source: Vanitha Magazine November 1-14, 2017