Chocolate Coconut Rolls
Ingredients for Chocolate Coconut Rolls:
1. Arrow root biscuits – 1/4th of a packet
2. Drinking chocolate powder – 5 small spoons
Sugar powdered – ½ cup
Milk – ¼ cup
3. Coconut scrapped small – ½ cup
4. Milk powder – ¼ cup
Sugar powdered – 1/4 cup
How to prepare Chocolate Coconut Rolls?
1. Powder the biscuits in a mixer and blend well.
2. Mix together ingredients no: 2 and add to biscuit powder.
3. Mix again to prepare soft flour.
4. Fry coconut for a few minutes. It should not change its colour.
5. Add ingredients no: 4 to it and blend well in a mixer.
6. Spread chocolate flour similar to chapattis by placing between two plastic sheets.
7. Remove the chappatti sheet on top, and sprinkle coconut mixture.
8. Now roll it and place in refrigerator.
9. You can cut them to small pieces and serve.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine 2010, October 15-31