Garlic Prawns in Cream & Wine Sauce
Garlic Prawns in Cream & Wine Sauce is a good combo for chappatti, idiyappam, appam etc. Less spicy dish, Garlic Prawns in Cream & Wine Sauce is a best substitute for stew dishes for breakfast and dinner. You can replace prawns with fish with thick flesh. Children will definitely love this amazing dish.
Ingredients for Garlic Prawns in Cream & Wine Sauce:
1. Olive oil – As needed
2. Prawns cooked adding salt and pepper – 250 gm
3. Green chillies ripen (red in colour) – 4, chopped fine
Garlic chopped fine – 1 big spoon
Butter – 50 gm
4. Lemon juice – 1 big spoon
5. White wine – 1 cup
6. Fresh cream – 1 cup
7. Cheese – 2 slices
8. Parsley chopped – 1 handful
How to prepare Garlic Prawns in Cream & Wine Sauce?
1. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the cooked prawns. Place them to drain excess oil.
2. In the remaining oil, add garlic, chillies and butter.
3. When the ingredients are well sauted, add lemon juice.
4. Pour white wine, add fresh cream and cheese, and mix well.
5. When the contents boil & thicken, add parsley.
6. Add fried prawns to it and allow the contents to boil well.
7. Serve hot with idiyappam or any main course dish, except rice.
Archive: Vanitha Magazine, September 15-30, 2017
You can read a few more delicious prawn side dish recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.