Potato Pancake (Urulakizhangu Pancake)
Ingredients for Potato Pancake (Urulakizhangu Pancake):
1. Rice powder – 4 big spoons
Potatoes grated after removing skin – 2 small
Onions – 1, chopped very fine
Groundnut fried – 2 big spoons
Salt –As required
2. Oil – As required
How to prepare Potato Pancake (Urulakizhangu Pancake)?
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Add 3 or 4 spoons of water to the mixture, mix well and prepare the batter.
3. Now make small balls out of it and spread into thin round shapes using your hands.
4. Now heat a tawa and fry it similar to chappattis. Add a little oil on both sides.
5. Serve hot with coriander chutney.
How to prepare Coriander chutney for Potato Pancake?
Grind well in a mixer 2 cup coriander leaves chopped, 1 cup scrapped coconut, 4 green chillies and 3 shallots adding a little water. Mix a little lemon juice to your chutney before you serve.
Source: Vanitha Magazine August 15-30 2016