Ingredients for Pazham Bonda:
1. Maida – 1 cup
Cherupazham (Palayankodan banana or any banana of small type) – 3, finely grinded
Sugar – 4 big spoons
Baking soda – ¼ small spoon
Salt – As required
2. Milk – To make maida dough
3. Oil – To fry
How to prepare Pazham Bonda?
1. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients listed as 1.
2. Add sufficient milk and mix well. Take care not to form lumps.
3. The batter should not be too stiff or too loose.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Pour one big spoon full of batter to the boiling oil.
5. Fry till golden brown and serve hot.
6. If you cook in low flame, the inner side of Pazham Bonda too can be cooked well.
Source: Vanitha Magazine August 15-30 2016