Crab Fried (Jnandu Porichath)
Ingredients for Crab Fried (Jnandu Porichath):
1. Crabs medium sized – ½ kg
2. Chilli powder – 2 small spoons
Turmeric power – ½ small spoon
Coriander powder – 1 small spoon
Salt – As needed
3. Coconut oil – For frying
How to prepare Crab Fried (Jnandu Porichath?
1. Clean crab and cook well adding ingredients no: 2.
2. Once cooked, transfer crabs to a kadai (cheena chatti) and cook till full water content is absorbed.
3. Add coconut oil, fry well and serve hot.
4. You can decorate with tomato slices, curry leaves and green chillies if you wish.
Source: Vanitha Magazine August 15-31 2017
Read a few more crab recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.