Capsicum – Chocolate payasam
Capsicum is mostly associated with Chinese dishes, and why can’t we try a special payasam recipe with this vegetable. Let us bring something innovative by making a payasam using chocolate and capsicum and make this Onam sweets a bit different. This recipe was published on Mathrubhumi Nagaram on August 30. 2017.
Ingredients for Capsicum – Chocolate payasam:
1. Red and yellow capsicum cut into pieces -1 cup
2. White chocolate scrapped – 1 cup
3. Milk – Half litre
How to prepare Capsicum – Chocolate payasam?
1. Cook well capsicum pieces in half litre milk.
2. Add scrapped white chocolate to it and cook in low flame.
3. When payasam gets thickened, put the flame off.
4. Decorate your Capsicum – Chocolate payasam with one tablespoon scrapped white chocolate before you serve.
You can read more Payasam & Pradhaman recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.