Bun Nirachathu (Bun Filled)
Ingredients for Bun Nirachathu (Bun Filled):
1. Buns with 4 inch diameter – 4
2. Boneless chicken – 350 gm
Salt and water – As required
Chilli powder – 1 small spoon
Coriander powder – 2 small spoons
Turmeric powder – ¼ small spoon
3. Oil – 2 big spoons
4. Onions finely chopped – ¼ kg
Green chillies finely chopped – 6
Ginger paste – ½ small spoon
Garlic paste – ½ small spoon
Coriander finely chopped – 1 big spoon
Curry leaves – 1 stalk
5. Garam masala powder – ¼ small spoon
6. Boiled eggs – 4
7. Eggs – 2
Milk – 2 big spoons
Ghee – 2 big spoons
Salt – As required
How to prepare Bun Nirachathu (Bun Filled)?
1. Cut one-inch round piece from each buns, and remove the inner part using a spoon.
2. Mix together ingredients no: 2 and cook adding sufficient water. Water content should be fully absorbed.
3. Allow the contents to cool and later cut into very fine pieces.
4. Heat oil in a pan and sauté ingredients no: 4.
5. Add minced meat along with garam masala powder to it and sauté for a few minutes. Take it off from flame.
6. Take a little of this filling and fill each bun. Also add a half of boiled egg to it, and later a little more filling.
7. Now press the removed circular parts to each bun and press it well.
8. Blend well ingredients no: 7 and brush each bun with this mixture.
9. Now cook the buns in hot tawa.
10. Cut into two halves and serve.
Source: Vanitha Magazine August 15-30 2016
You can read a few more delicious bread and sandwich recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.