Banana in Orange Juice
Ingredients for Banana in Orange Juice:
1. Well ripen Kerala banana – ½ kg
2. Sugar – 3 big spoons
3. Orange juice – ½ cup
4. Oil – For frying
How to prepare Banana in Orange Juice?
1. Cut each banana lengthwise into 4 thin pieces.
2. Heat sugar in a pan and allow it to melt.
3. When it turns golden brown colour, pour the orange juice to it.
4. It turns thick. Yet cook in low flame for a few more minutes.
5. When the sugar solution turns thread like, take it off from flame.
6. Heat oil in a pan and fry each banana piece.
7. Place banana pieces to drain excess oil.
8. Then spread the fried banana pieces in a serving plate.
9. Pour the prepared orange-sugar solution on its top and serve.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine September 1-14, 2017
You can read more banana sweet recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.