Fashion Tips – New trend in costumes
Fashion trends keep changing, and here are a few new changes currently set in Indian costume industry.
1. Costumes should always be well-balanced. If you use printed bottom, skirt or churidar, plain top is the right choice.
2. You can wear an attractive pair of shoes or simply a belt and give yourself a fashion statement.
3. Now the trend of side slit churidars has changed, now it’s central slit.
4. While wearing party-wear, fat people can choose asymmetrical patterns. Add a pair of heel sandals. Overlap prints suit them the best.
5. When fat people wear full dress or three-fourth, belt or waist-band of dark shades can be added. Avoid stretchable materials, frills and pleats if possible.
6. For very slim people, checks and shirts with pockets are the best choices. Double layer dresses suit them the best. They can also use frills and pleats.
7. New experiments can be done with dress collars. It can give you an elegant look.
Now a few fashion tips for trendy formal dresses in your office
1. To get a professional look, choose dull shades for your office costumes.
2. For hot summer seasons, experiment with cotton and Georgette costumes, and choose silk and khadi for winters.
3. Loose Kurta is the latest trend for ladies. You can use it as a formal wear at office. Use cigarette pants to give a fusion look.
4. While wearing sari at office, make blouse piece elegant. Boat neck, high neck and collar neck give variety looks. You can also use three-fourth or full-length sleeve blouses for a change. It gives a complete formal look too.
Image source: Pixabay
Read a few more articles on costume trends and fashion. Click on the images in the gallery to read