Crispy Beef Baji
Ingredients for Crispy Beef Baji:
1. Beef – ½ kg
2. Ginger-garlic paste – 1 big spoon
Garam masala powder – 1 big spoon
Salt and turmeric powder – As needed
Vinegar – 2 big spoons
3. Rice powder, Maida and Rava – 1 big spoon each (roasted)
Crushed chillies – 1 small spoon
Fennel seeds fried and grinded – 1 small spoon
4. Oil – 200 gm
How to prepare Crispy Beef Baji?
1. Cut beef into pieces of small finger size.
2. Marinate beef pieces with all ingredients listed as 2 and keep it aside for 1 hour.
3. Cook the beef and drain off excess water. Also sauté it till it turns dry.
4. Mix all ingredients listed as 3 and marinate beef adding sufficient salt and water.
5. Keep it aside for 5 minutes and deep fry in hot oil.
Courtesy: Vanitha Magazine, July 1-14, 2017
Recipe submitted by Ramya Gireesh, Palakkad
Read a few more beef snack recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.