Ingredients for Green gram – Carrot curry:
- Sprouted green gram – 1 cup
- Scrapped carrot – 2
- Ginger chopped fine – 1 small piece
- Green chillies finely chopped – 3
- Coconut scrapped and finely grind – ½
- Tomato chopped – 1
- Salt – as required
- Curd – ½ cup
- Coriander leaves – as needed
How to prepare Green gram – Carrot curry?
- Cook green gram adding a little water. When it is ¾th done, add tomato pieces, green chillies, ginger and scrapped carrot.
- When this mixture is cooked well add salt, curd and coconut paste.
- When it starts boiling, add coriander leaves and put the flame off.
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)