Cheesy Rice Ring Mould
Ingredients for Cheesy Rice Ring Mould:
- Cooked rice – ½ cup
- Butter – 2 big spoons
- Onion finely chopped – 1 big spoon
- Parsley/Coriander leaves finely chopped – 3 big spoons
- Wooster sauce – 1 big spoon
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Grated cheese – ¼ cup
- Egg blended well – 1
- Salt – as needed
How to make Cheesy Rice Ring Mould?
- Preheat oven 180 degree celsious.
- Take a ring mould or a tube pan of size 18 cm. Apply a little oil or cheese to it.
- Mix all other ingredients with cooked rice and fill it in the mould.
- Fill a pan with hot water up to half and immerse the filled mould in it.
- Then bake it in pre-heat oven for 45 minutes.
- When it’s done, serve them to a dish. Fill the middle portion with boiled vegetables and serve.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!