Ingredients for Rava Ladoo:
- Rava – 2 cups
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Cloves – 8
- Cashew nuts – 10
- Ghee – 35 gms
- Raisins – 20 gm
- Milk – as needed
How to prepare Rava Ladoo?
- Fry cashew nuts and raisins in hot ghee and keep them aside.
- In the remaining ghee fry rava till it becomes golden colour. Add full ghee.
- Then mix it with sugar, crushed cloves and fried cashew nuts and raisins. Keep frying sprinkling a little milk.
- Put the flame off when sugar turns its colour.
- Apply ghee to your hands and make small rava ladoos.
Note: Never keep the mixture too long in the hearth. It may be overcooked.
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)