Pachakkari Paal Koottu (Vegetable Milk Mix)
Ingredients for Pachakkari Paal Koottu:
- Different vegetables (Carrot, beans, green peas, cauli flower etc) – 150 pieces
- Coconut oil – 10 milli
- Mustard – 1 pinch
- Cinnamon – 1
- Cardamom – 3
- Green chilli – 1
- Curry leaves – as needed
- Slender coconut water (karikkin vellam) – 50 milli
- Ghee – 5 milli
- Coconut milk (thick) – 50 milli
- Black pepper – 1
- Coriander leaves – 1 stem
- Salt – as needed
How to prepare Pachakkari Paal Koottu?
- Heat oil and splutter mustard seeds.
- Sauté green chilli, coriander leaves and curry leaves.
- Add vegetables and salt. Boil adding coconut water.
- Add ghee and heat till vegetables become soft.
- Add first coconut milk and heat till curry thickens.
- Add black pepper, salt and coriander leaves.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!