Sandesh – Simple Method
Ingredients for Sandesh:
1. Paneer/Chana – 1.25 cup
2. Sugar – ¼ cup
3. Cashews and almonds pieces – To decorate
Method of preparation of Sandesh:
1. Mix paneer and sugar together and place it in a container in low flame. Stir continuously using wooden spoon.
2. To avoid over heating, remove it from flame once in a while and continue stirring.
3. Continue this process till Sandesh begins to slip from the container.
4. Spread it to a plate and cut to different shapes as you desire.
5. You can decorate it with cashews and almonds if you desire.