Ingredients of Milk Chocolate:
- Milk – 1 litre
- Coco powder – 2 big spoons
- Maida – 1 big spoon
- Sugar – 400 gms
- Ghee – 25 gm
- Cashew nuts – 50 gm
How to prepare Milk Chocolate?
- Blend well coco powder, sugar and maida .
- Boil milk first and add this mixture slowly so that it never clots.
- Keep stirring continuously and as long you continue this process your dish tastes best.
- When it begins to bubble add ghee and keep stirring till it becomes pasty.
- Add cashew nuts and keep stirring till a nice flavour comes. Put the flame off.
- Place an aluminum foil in a plate and apply ghee with your hands.
- Spread choco paste to the foil using a spoon. Dip spoon once in ghee before spreading to avoid sticking.
- When it cools well cut into pieces and refrigerate.
You can read a few more chocolate dessert recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)