Ingredients of Kulfi Ice Cream:
- Milk – 2 cups
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Milk powder – ¼ cup
- Sugar – 3 big spoons
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Cashew – 100gm
How to prepare Kulfi Ice Cream?
- Mix milk, condensed milk and milk powder together and boil.
- Add sugar and boil for 10 minutes again.
- Add cardamom powder, mix well and put the flame off.
- When it cools well, add cashew and mix well.
- Pour in kulfi bowls and freeze it in refrigerator and use.
You can read a few more ice cream recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)