Ingredients of Kaala Jamun:
1. Sugar – 3 cups
Water – 1 litre
2. Paneer grated – 2 cups
3. Maida – 5 big spoons
Sugar – 2 big spoons
Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
4. Ghee/refined oil – to fry
Method of preparation of Kaala Jamun:
- Boil sugar adding water and distill the bubbles when it boils well.
- When it becomes syrup form take it from fire. It should remain hot during the course of preparation.
- Add ingredients 3 to paneer and mix well. Then make 25 balls.
- Heat oil/ghee in a pan and fry the balls in medium flame. Allow it to become dark brown colour. It may take 10-12 minutes.
- Drain kaala jamun from oil and put in hot sugar syrup.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)