Ilacurry – Chemmeen Soup
Ingredients for Ilacurry – Chemmeen Soup:
- Prawns cut into pieces – 30 gm
- Coconut oil – 1 small spoon
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Curry leaves chopped – 2 stem
- Garlic chopped – ¼ tsp
- Green spinach (Pacha cheera) chopped – 10 gm
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
- Rice powder – 1 tsp
- Tomato chopped – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Lemon juice – ¼ tsp
- Coconut milk – 200 milli
- Hot water – 200 milli
How to prepare Ilacurry-Chemmeen soup?
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Sauté garlic and curry leaves.
- Add spinach and prawns to it and sate again.
- Add turmeric powder, rice powder and tomato. Stir well and boil for a few more minutes.
- When it’s cooked, add salt and hot water and boil well.
- Add coconut milk and just heat it and put flame off.
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!