Ingredients for Cooker Palada:
- Milk – 1 packet
- Sugar – 1/3 cup
- Ada – ¼ cup
- Butter – 1 tsp
How to prepare Cooker Palada?
- Boil water well and put the flame off.
- Add ada to it and wait for 10 minutes.
- Wash in cool water and place aside
- Take a pressure cooker and pour milk to it. Add ada and sugar as well. Stir it well.
- Close the lid and boil without weight. When steam starts coming out, put weight and reduce the flame to sim.
- Allow it to cook for 30 minutes and put the flame off. Never open the cooker for next 30 minutes.
- When opened add butter and serve.
You can read more Payasam & Pradhaman recipes here. Click on the images in the gallery to read.