Chettinad Vegetarian Curry
Ingredients for balls:
- Gram flour (kadala maav) – ½ kg
- Maida – 100 gm
- Dalda – 50 gm
- Ghee – 50 gm
- Salt – as required
- Water – as needed
Ingredients for gravy:
- Refined oil – 100 milli
- Mustard seeds – 10 gm
- Curry leaves – 2 stem
- Onion chopped – 100 gm
- Ginger-garlic paste – 20 gm
- Green chillies chopped – 20 gm
- Kashmiri chilli powder – 10 gm
- Turmeric powder – 10 gm
- Coriander powder – 10 gm
- Garam masala powder – 10 gm
- Kus kus paste – 50 gm
- Coconut paste – 50 gm
- Salt – as needed
- Coriander leaves – 100 gm
How to prepare Chettinad Vegetarian Curry?
- Mix all ingredients for balls and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Then spread it to flat sheets of ½ inch thickness and cut designs out of them of your desire. Diagonal shape, fish shape or anything of your preference can be selected.
- Put them in boiling water and put the flame off. Let them cook for 10 minutes. After that, take them outside and allow them to cool.
- Heat oil and splutter mustard seeds and add curry leaves.
- Sauté onions. Later add ginger, garlic and green chillies and sauté again.
- Add all curry powders and sauté again.
- Add kus kus paste and coconut paste and add sufficient water. Heat for10 minutes.
- Add balls to it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves and put the flame off.
(Visited 47 times, 1 visits today)
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!